- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- October 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
1. How long will the carpets take to dry.
- Carpet drying depends on many factors that are beyond our control like humidity and temperature, but we do our best to ensure that carpets dry quickly. We have a very strong vacuum that takes 95% of moisture back from the carpet, allowing the carpet dry quicker.
2. What should I do before my carpet cleaning service?
- It be best if you could have the smaller stuff picked up from the carpet.
3. How long do I have to wait for an appointment?
we have 3 carpet cleaning teams, so we are very flexible. Some days book quicker than other. But normally we offer same week service if not same day service if time allows.
4. How long does the carpet take to dry after cleaning?
- Normally carpet dries within 4-6 hours
Can I walk on the carpet right after cleaning?
- Its ok to walk on the carpet after cleaning, but we recommend to stay off the carpet for safety reasons, we don’t want anyone slipping and falling.
How often should I clean my carpets?
- The carpets should be cleaned once a year, more frequent cleaning might be necessary with high traffic areas, kids and pets
Are all the stains going to come out?
- Usually we can remove most if not all the stains – there are some stains that wont come out like bleach stains, some red stains, glue, paint, organic stains. We always pre-treat the stains and use special stain removal procedures, our success rate is pretty high.
How important is scotchgard protection for the carpet?
- Its very important! It extends the lifespan of the carpet and it helps to keep the stains from absorbing deep into the fabric.
Aside from duct cleaning we also clean dryer vents and install Lint Alert (Dryer Safety Alarm)
We have been in the Air Duct Cleaning business for years and have a experienced/certified team that’s able the handle any kind of residential and commercial job.
For Free Estimates Call us (708) 949-5419
Cornell Air Ducts & Carpet Cleaning also specializes in air duct cleaning. We have three air duct cleaning packages. Each package is designed to fit our customers’ needs and budget. The three packages that we offer are:
Value - This package is designed for newly build houses
Preferred - This package is designed for any residential customers who didn’t clean their ducts in the past two years.
Healthy Home - This package is designed for families with pets, also residents with allergies or asthma who might benefit from a reduction in the amount of indoor air
We offer all service associated with cleaning air- ducts: coil cleaning, blower motor cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, sanitizing.
Here is a small list of what sets Cornell from other capret/duct cleaning companies.
1. We use pet and child 100% safe products
2. We can move furniture and we always pre-vacuum before carpet cleaning
3. Out prices are firm! We don’t bait and switch
4. Our carpet cleaning appointments have only an hour window.
5. We are open 24/7 all year long especially for emergencies
there list is a long longer and will continue it in the next blog
If you are looking for someone to extract water and dry out your basement you have found the right place. We have been in business since 1997 and have seen it all. No job is too big or too small. We have the right equipment and certified technicians to handle any job. Give us a call for free estimates
At Cornell we specialize in fine fabric cleaning we clean all sorts of: drapes, sheers, curtains, panels and valances. We offer onsite cleaning and pick up and delivery. We also have a wet and dry cleaning methods. Call us for more information and pricing, mention that you heard about drape cleaning on our blog and receive 10% off your cleaning.
15774 S La Grange Rd #135
Orland Park, IL 60462
We not only clean carpet but also specialize in cleaning tile and grout. We serve both residential and commercial clients. We can clean your tile floor in your kitchen/bathroom basement or anywhere in your house. We have very good equipment and knowledgeable technicians.