If you are looking for someone to extract water and dry out your basement you have found the right place. We have been in business since 1997 and have seen it all. No job is too big or too small. We have the right equipment and certified technicians to handle any job. Give us a call for free estimates
Need some carpet repair services? We have a dedicated carpet installation and repair crew that focuses only on that. We offer our services for residential and commercial customers.
At Cornell we not only assist residential customers, but also serve commercial clients. We serve plenty of restaurants, theaters, condominium associations, hospitals and other types of businesses. We are always open to more clients, if you are interested please call us for free estimates 708-949-5419
find the list of our services here
This is our time to brag! Here are three things that we do that most carpet cleaning companies don’t
1. Shoe protectors, corner, door guards, floor mats and many more small things that matter we protect your investment.
2. Certified and trained technicians. We send our carpet cleaning techs to school every year to pick up new tips and tricks on how to clean carpets.
3. We are available 24/7 for any emergency job. Just give us an hour plus drive time and we will be at your house.
1. We at Cornell use steam carpet cleaning method
2. A standard carpet cleaning job takes anywhere from 2-4 hours
3. Carpet dryer times depend on humidity (its usually 6-8h )
4. We pre-vacuum before carpet cleaning
5. We move furniture – unless otherwise directed
6. We use blowers to speed up the drying process
7. We work all your in all weather conditions
8. We have special portable units for hard to access places
Save on carpet and air duct cleaning this winter. Cornell is offering a $25.00 discount on carpet or air duct cleaning. Call us now to schedule your appointment 708-949-5419
Here are some tips on how to deal with fresh spots.
1. Try not to apply any cleaning solutions that have a high ph level. After the ph of the carpet has been changed it is very hard to clean the carpets again. (even for professionals)
2. Soak up as much of the stain using paper towels. Keep putting more and more paper towels on the stain and try to absorb as much of it as possible.
3. Use water or a natural ph cleaners only.
4. If everything else fails call the pros!
1. How long will the carpets take to dry.
- Carpet drying depends on many factors that are beyond our control like humidity and temperature, but we do our best to ensure that carpets dry quickly. We have a very strong vacuum that takes 95% of moisture back from the carpet, allowing the carpet dry quicker.
2. What should I do before my carpet cleaning service?
- It be best if you could have the smaller stuff picked up from the carpet.
3. How long do I have to wait for an appointment?
we have 3 carpet cleaning teams, so we are very flexible. Some days book quicker than other. But normally we offer same week service if not same day service if time allows.
4. How long does the carpet take to dry after cleaning?
- Normally carpet dries within 4-6 hours