1. How long does the air duct cleaning process take?
- A standard size house 2-3K sq.f will take around 4-6h.
2. Will my house be cover in dust during the cleaning process?
- NO! we seal all of the vents and everything that is inside of the ducts goes straight into our HEPA filtered vacuum.
3. How often should I clean my air ducts?
- Its recommended to clean the air ducts every 2-3 years. But if the house undergoes any kind of construction it is good to clean the ducts right after.
4. When is the best time to clean the ducts?
- We carry portable vacuums that we can bring inside of the house, so anytime is good!
5. Are rotary brushes recommended?
- YES! Rotary brushes are great! They do most of the work and get the dirt into the vacuum.
6. How do I schedule an appointment?
- Please call 708-949-5419 and mention BlogCornell and receive 25$ off cleaning.