This is our time to brag! Here are three things that we do that most carpet cleaning companies don’t
1. Shoe protectors, corner, door guards, floor mats and many more small things that matter we protect your investment.
2. Certified and trained technicians. We send our carpet cleaning techs to school every year to pick up new tips and tricks on how to clean carpets.
3. We are available 24/7 for any emergency job. Just give us an hour plus drive time and we will be at your house.
1. We at Cornell use steam carpet cleaning method
2. A standard carpet cleaning job takes anywhere from 2-4 hours
3. Carpet dryer times depend on humidity (its usually 6-8h )
4. We pre-vacuum before carpet cleaning
5. We move furniture – unless otherwise directed
6. We use blowers to speed up the drying process
7. We work all your in all weather conditions
8. We have special portable units for hard to access places
Save on carpet and air duct cleaning this winter. Cornell is offering a $25.00 discount on carpet or air duct cleaning. Call us now to schedule your appointment 708-949-5419
1. How long will the carpets take to dry.
- Carpet drying depends on many factors that are beyond our control like humidity and temperature, but we do our best to ensure that carpets dry quickly. We have a very strong vacuum that takes 95% of moisture back from the carpet, allowing the carpet dry quicker.
2. What should I do before my carpet cleaning service?
- It be best if you could have the smaller stuff picked up from the carpet.
3. How long do I have to wait for an appointment?
we have 3 carpet cleaning teams, so we are very flexible. Some days book quicker than other. But normally we offer same week service if not same day service if time allows.
4. How long does the carpet take to dry after cleaning?
- Normally carpet dries within 4-6 hours
Can I walk on the carpet right after cleaning?
- Its ok to walk on the carpet after cleaning, but we recommend to stay off the carpet for safety reasons, we don’t want anyone slipping and falling.
How often should I clean my carpets?
- The carpets should be cleaned once a year, more frequent cleaning might be necessary with high traffic areas, kids and pets
Are all the stains going to come out?
- Usually we can remove most if not all the stains – there are some stains that wont come out like bleach stains, some red stains, glue, paint, organic stains. We always pre-treat the stains and use special stain removal procedures, our success rate is pretty high.
How important is scotchgard protection for the carpet?
- Its very important! It extends the lifespan of the carpet and it helps to keep the stains from absorbing deep into the fabric.
Aside from duct cleaning we also clean dryer vents and install Lint Alert (Dryer Safety Alarm)
We have been in the Air Duct Cleaning business for years and have a experienced/certified team that’s able the handle any kind of residential and commercial job.
For Free Estimates Call us (708) 949-5419
Cornell Air Ducts & Carpet Cleaning also specializes in air duct cleaning. We have three air duct cleaning packages. Each package is designed to fit our customers’ needs and budget. The three packages that we offer are:
Value - This package is designed for newly build houses
Preferred - This package is designed for any residential customers who didn’t clean their ducts in the past two years.
Healthy Home - This package is designed for families with pets, also residents with allergies or asthma who might benefit from a reduction in the amount of indoor air
We offer all service associated with cleaning air- ducts: coil cleaning, blower motor cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, sanitizing.
Here is a small list of what sets Cornell from other capret/duct cleaning companies.
1. We use pet and child 100% safe products
2. We can move furniture and we always pre-vacuum before carpet cleaning
3. Out prices are firm! We don’t bait and switch
4. Our carpet cleaning appointments have only an hour window.
5. We are open 24/7 all year long especially for emergencies
there list is a long longer and will continue it in the next blog